The Hitchclimber pulley (RED) has many uses in climbing and rigging, 3 attachment holes, flared sides and rounded edges, for ropes up to 1/2 inch, 5,400 lb. breaking strength.
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 24 July, 2009.